Nintendo 64 Unknown Title for this mystery 64 game...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by servantppp, Dec 21, 2007.

1. servantppp

servantppp New Member

There was this N64 game that I used to play. I remember a town area with streets. and you could get into like trucks and other such vehicles, or choose to walk around. There might have been weapons or different scenarios that could be played out....I really dont remember much, but I remember that it was a cool game. Can anyone help me out?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Why did you post this again?

3. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Goldeneye. The answer to all N64 game questions.

4. servantppp

servantppp New Member

no..not goldeneye...and i posted it twice, because the first post was in the wrong part of the site, and because nobody was hitting up replies...

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Just because no one replies, doesn't mean you post it again, that's called being annoying.

Your description of the game is incredibly vague, just look through gaming sites like IGN or Gamespot and look through the N64 titles.

6. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

well I replied to the other one, and I gave a good suggestion too, so I'll give it again.

you might be thinking of Gex 64 it matches the full description that you gave. but the description was so general that it's hard to tell which game you are talking about.

7. servantppp

servantppp New Member

I myself wouldnt post it so vaguely, but my girlfriend was curious about the game, so I thought to come here and ask. She knows that it isnt gex...she said that she would have remembered the 'cute green lizard'>

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Just get Goldeneye, it's all you really need. Maybe with a side of Mario 64, and some Turok. But Goldeneye is the only thing that really matters to the N64.

9. servantppp

servantppp New Member

If it was up to me, Goldeneye would be all I would have along with Perfect Dark. but my female wants the other one. =/

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Try looking around on other sites I'm sure that you can find it, if you remember any of the characters names that would be good also. it would also help if you remembered some of the levels names and maybe what year it came out in.