• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Unity Under the Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Why did you decide to have this now, after such a long time?

What are you currently doing in your life?

Konshentz

Konshentz
What would be your idea of the perfect WWE match?

Kool-aid or soda?

I miss Shane & Stephanie, when was the last time they were on Raw or SD?

Favorite color?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
When did you fall in love with Hulk Hogan? :lol:

When did you start "analyzing" wrestling?

How long have you been watching wrestling?

Are you married? Single? Have a significant other?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you could meet anyone in the world and ask him three questions of your choice, who would that person be and what would the three questions be?

When was the last time you got drunk?

What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Do you have more guy friends or girl friends?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
You haven't had a UTM before? Maybe because you changed your name? :lol:

Do you know you now have a UTM? (rhetorical Q when you read this, i know)

When was your hair the longest? Any chance it'll grow back to that?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
If you could ask the President one question and one question only...what question would you ask the President?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Why did you decide to have this now, after such a long time?

What are you currently doing in your life?
I had requested one twice in the past, like I said lol. I guess they just blended in amongst the other UTMs!

Right now I'm going to graduate school for social work, while doing a practicum (internship) at a nursing care facility...doing work with older adults is pretty rewarding, not sure if it's my long-term career goal or not at this point. All I know is that I want to help people.

What would be your idea of the perfect WWE match?

Kool-aid or soda?

I miss Shane & Stephanie, when was the last time they were on Raw or SD?

Favorite color?
That's a tough question. I'm a huge fan of Elimination matches, so I'm already pretty content with the traditional Survivor Series match and with the Elimination Chamber. I was able to see the Elimination Chamber live with Millz this year, awesome to see in person. I still remember guys like Kofi and Rey pulling off insane moves, and the crowd cheering Orton like crazy even though he was a heel.

Soda...I like both, but if I had to pick I'd go with a mug of Root Beer any day.

I have no idea when they were last on RAW, and you should probably be doing the "ask Millz and Ruth" thread for that one.

Red.

When did you fall in love with Hulk Hogan? :lol:

When did you start "analyzing" wrestling?

How long have you been watching wrestling?

Are you married? Single? Have a significant other?
Haha when I was about 4 years old, Hulkamania brotherrrr!!! Can't stop being a fan of The Hulkster, but I think the whole obsession thing is just an angle in your demented head! :lol:

Analyzing wrestling goes all the way back to Millz and I in high school. I was a big fan, but he and other classmates at our school liked it as well. They were the first people I came across that really thought critically about wrestling, and we fed off of each other as fans. After that, Millz eventually led me to a forum (and after that, THE generalforum.com), and wrestling discussion is the daily norm! Love it.

I've been watching wrestling since I was about 4, which is why I was so excited to find it after a lengthy break when I was about 12-13. Haven't stopped watching since.

I'm single right now, haven't had a girlfriend in ages, but I went through some health issues so it's not that unexplainable. I do look forward to the time when I'm married and have kids (crossing my fingers, lol), but I'm just going to enjoy life on the way to that goal. I'm pretty much a romantic at heart, so it does get lonely from time-to-time. I'd be glad to be in a relationship right now, but I'm just going to let the chips fall where they may.

If you could meet anyone in the world and ask him three questions of your choice, who would that person be and what would the three questions be?

When was the last time you got drunk?

What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Do you have more guy friends or girl friends?
That's tough, Biz. I'd probably go with SA Martinez. He's a singer/DJ in 311, my favorite band. I met their lead singer, Nick Hexum, once before and shook his hand but only got the chance to say a couple of things. It would be nice to sit and ask SA a few things. Their music has always had a profound way of feeding my positive attitude. (1) What was the first time in your life in which you realized you had an overall positive frame of mind? (2) I'd ask him about my poetry writing, how he finds lyrical inspiration, etc. His lyrics are incredibly creative and mind-blowing. (3) I'd ask for his advice with learning bass guitar at age 27/28...I still have one but I've never learned, and I'd be interested in hearing what he thinks of musical expression when it's not going to be a major part of your career, etc. I know I should be learning anyway.

I got drunk on Saturday night, waaaay too drunk. I've been embarrassed about it since. With my recent Kidney transplant I really need to limit myself to a beer or two, but my first drink was way too strong and it just kind of got out of control. I paid for it the next day, lol.

The last movie I saw was a foreign film called "The Sicilian Girl," about a girl from a mafia family becoming an informant after her father is killed.

You haven't had a UTM before? Maybe because you changed your name? :lol:

Do you know you now have a UTM? (rhetorical Q when you read this, i know)

When was your hair the longest? Any chance it'll grow back to that?
Yeah my name changes could have been a part of things, as well! I didn't change for too long, but you never know.

I didn't know I had a UTM made until Millz told me this morning, about a half hour ago. Thanks, Elly! You rock.

My hair was probably longest when I was a kid in grade school, and it wasn't very long at all. Just really, really thick and annoying. It won't grow back to that because of the ol' family genes...I started losing hair around 18-19, just like my Grandpa. I was the youngest out of my immediate family, lucky me! But I just shave my head now, so growing it long is kind of out of the question.

If you could ask the President one question and one question only...what question would you ask the President?
I would ask him to use the next two years (or six, hopefully :nod:) to shift some focus onto moving America to greener energy and more environmental care. That's what comes to mind now, at least...I think that new sources of energy kill two birds with one stone, as far as new jobs and the environment. And no, I don't want to debate politics in my UTM. :sick:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
1) Who has inspired you the most in life?

2) Do you have any siblings? how many, ages?

3) What genre of music do you listen to the most?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
What was your favorite class in school?

What was your least favorite class in school?

What's it feel like to be lefty in some things and righty in other things?

How much hate mail did you receive when you were the Warrior Poet?

Who do you like better? Chris Masters or George W. Bush? Explain yer answer.

Would you prefer getting punched in the stomach or slapped in the face? (You must select one)

How's school going?

Bowling or Golf?

Pick a color...blue or green?

Do you wish you could drive on the left side of the road; just to see what its like one time?

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
ohai.

What's your favourite type of question to answer?

Do you better recall learning to tie your shoe laces, or learning to ride a bike? (assuming you can do both :hah:)

How many hours sleep do you get each night on average?

Are you looking forward to your birthday (/party)?

If you're going to make fun of Millz for something, what is it usually?

Status
Not open for further replies.