• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Unity do you have Reach or Mw2?

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
If you have either games Andrew Tyler Danny and I all play Reach semi-regularly if you want to join us. Danny Tyler and I also play MW2.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yeah, Swift, I do have Reach. I know you guys have been playing...but as you might see from the thread I just made, I'm dealing with some issues right now, lol. I'll look you guys up at some point, but I don't really play Reach very often anymore.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yeah Amy that would be cool...and it's kind of working now, I don't know what the hell is going on lol. Read the update in my thread about wanting advice.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Yeah Amy that would be cool...and it's kind of working now, I don't know what the hell is going on lol. Read the update in my thread about wanting advice.
Where is this thread?

Thats cool unity. We are on usually.