• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Unity and Babe_Ruth are a hoax

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am some troubling news to share with you all...Unity and Babe_Ruth are a hoax. We have received the news from Unity himself who wanted to make sure everyone knew the story.

Unity said, "I am not real, I never was. I was only pretending to be someone who I wasn't. My name is actually Anastasia Konstantinov and I am Vladimir Putin's lover. All hail Mother Russia!"

Babe_Ruth's true identity has not been verified but the thought is that he's a long lost descendant of former WWE trainer Francois Petit.

Impaired

Registered Member
I didn't want to say anything, but I've long suspected both of prehensile tails.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Katrina was a lonely pathetic 30ish guy pretending to be a hot eastern European. Unity and BR are hot eastern Europeans pretending to be lonely pathetic 30ish western guys. Brilliant.
Hey! I am not lonely! Pathetic? Maybe. 30ish? Probably. Real? Definitely not. European? You're a peein'.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
No huge deal. Just gave me a good laugh during normal work stress. That's why I love this place!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
lol this thread is the thread of 2017