PPV Unforgiven

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's the first matched announced for Unforgiven. More to come

CM Punk vs Batista vs Kane vs John Cena vs JBL in a Championship Scramble match

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Hey, since we got predictions going for who's going to win at a PPV, what about a prediction to see what matches are going to be held at a PPV? Something where we type in our predictions the first week after the last PPV and wait until it finally approaches to see who comes closest.

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

i don't think its needed, Licky

4. Babe_Ruth

More matches added:

Smackdown 5-Men scramble match: Benjamin, Triple H, The Brian Kendrick, MVP, Jeff Hardy

Cryme Time vs Rhodes and Dibiase

HBK vs Jericho

Rey Mysterio was added to the Raw 5-Men Scramble match to replace an injured John Cena.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

ECW Scramble match:

Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Miz, Finlay and Chavo Guerrero

6. Babe_Ruth

This reminds me so much of Survivor series. Three matches are the same, but just for different brands. Once again, hopefully this will be the last time they do this.

7. Millz

I wish the Survivor Series did all matches like that because thats cool...this is just dumb. Elimination style is fun...this? Eh.

8. Babe_Ruth

I didn't see the Pay Per View, but I've read the results, and there's one huge surprise, but I won't mention it because I don't want to spoil anything for the other members. But hopefully this will be the last time the WWE does the 5-Man scramble match.

9. Millz

I am going to post the results here but spoiler tag them for those who still want to see the replay of the PPV and not know the outcomes:

Matt Hardy won ECW Championship

DiBiase and Rhodes retained World Tag Titles over Cryme Tyme. Afa Jr, known know as Manu, attacked Cryme Tyme afterwards

Shawn Michaels beat Chris Jericho when the ref stopped the match because of the brutality

Michelle McCool retained over Maryse

Triple H retained the WWE Title

Chris Jericho won the World Heavyweight title. He entered in place of CM Punk who was injured by Pricless and Orton earlier on