• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Unforgettable Members

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Spin-off to @Konshentz's post. Which (former) members of this forum stood out even after they're gone?

It can be for very good reasons (nostalgia) or reasons that are amusing (like that barbiegirl and her saga. I think she had a sister, which turned out to be her too?) Haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I recruited some gems like kcdad and ramman(or something close to that). Those two stood out for bad reasons. Haha.

Rapier was another one. He was awful.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
SamusAran86 (my mortal enemy! Ha, that guy hated me so much)

Vega - obviously.

dDave

V.I.P.
Echoes / @Major - King of legendary members that are no longer around. Miss the guy and keep hoping he will return one day.

@Van - Formerly Van002. Total legend in the politics section. Old Rebel Alliance Compatriot. Also happened to be best man in my wedding.

@Nightsurfer - Needs no explanation

@SuiGeneris - Guy was incredibly funny

@icegoat63 - Another super fun guy around the forums

@SamusAran86 - Guy got banned, I was surprised but I have a feeling the staff at the time was not surprised at all by it.

@00vega - The dude just doesn't play nice with others. He loves to flame. Very memorable. Vega is most memorable for this video, shot on a very old version of this very forum.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
SmilinSilhouette I miss that guy.

Rapier That dude was nuts, but I got a kick out of him.

LifeinthePond Another guy I got a kick out of.

AnitaKnapp I love that girl, and hope she’s doing well.

dDave

V.I.P.
SmilinSilhouette I miss that guy.

Rapier That dude was nuts, but I got a kick out of him.

LifeinthePond Another guy I got a kick out of.

AnitaKnapp I love that girl, and hope she’s doing well.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't @SmilinSilhouette get banned?

Just throwing this out there. Anybody remember @starfx6464? He was cool!
@starfx6464 was great!

How about someone we all remember for being the spammiest spammer of them all? @penny4URthoughts