Undertaker's real injury?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well the rumors have been swirling around that Undertaker got a hip replacement after Wrestlemania. He came back before schedule which is why he had a short match against CM Punk in his first match since Wrestlemania.

Now if thats the case that's just insane, when people get a hip replacement they should be out for such a longer time then Undertaker was.

But with that being said, don't expect him to wrestle every week. He'll probably wrestle mostly on pay per views.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

That is amazing and he's amazing but if this is true it makes even less sense for them to put the world title on him!

3. Babe_Ruth

Not really because it doesn't matter to the WWE if he only performs once or twice a week, if he comes on the show and talks on the microphone and cuts promo's and only wrestles on Pay Per Views then that will still get good ratings.

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Just because of how well known he is and how much people love him, as the Badass or as the Deadman. He = Ratings = Money = Happy McMahon.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

If the Undertaker was on RAW then I would agree with you but Smackdown is considered the "wrestling show" with less promo time and more in ring action.

6. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

As a guy with both hips replaced, hats off to Taker. It's badass to have that type of surgery and keep on going in such a physical way, no matter how long or short matches are.

7. Babe_Ruth

Ever since Undertaker has been on Raw he cuts more promo's and talks more on the microphone then anyone else, so this isn't new to anyone. So in my opinion it doesn't really matter.