Undertaker

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, May 5, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't have a source of this, I heard it from one of my friends that check wrestling news on a daily basis. So I am not 100% sure if it's true.

But he told me that Undertaker will be getting his knees worked on, I don't know what type of operation, don't know how long he's going to be out for, but it seems like he's going to be out once again.

Anyone as heard anything about this?

2. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

That's the first thing I found and it's on quite possible every wrestling news site out there.

3. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Yeah I read it in the Observer last week.

4. Babe_Ruth

Well it keeps looking even more that The Undertaker will retire soon, his body cannot take it anymore in my opinion, and he's going to have to call it quits because of it. I say that he only has one year or so left in him.

Thanks for the news Barb.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Taker needs to take some nice off, get surgery done, and then see if he can go after that. And if not, he can retire.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Agreed with millz. That, and stop doing the Tombstone every episode. It seems like the only way he can get the "climax" of the match is if he pulls out the big guns. Save it for PPV only, and just either use the Chokeslam or the Gogoplasta (spelling?) to finish the match.

Retiring will suck for the business. He's like everybody's favorite and if Undertaker choose to do so, he should still stay undercontract with the WWE for backstage stuff or make an apperance every few months or so.

7. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I agree he should use the Gogoplata as his finisher these days.

8. Babe_Ruth

Yeah the tombstone is definitely not helping his knees, since he's carrying so much weight when he's doing it.

I just think he should use the chokeslam instead.

Losing the Undertaker will definitely hurt the company, since he seels so much tickets, a lot of fans buy tickets just because of him.

But he needs to get this operation done and see how much he can take after he's done rehabbing.

9. Marvelous1

Marvelous1 Registered Member

If he has both hip and knee issues as has been reported we may have already seen the last of the Undertaker. It would be sad that he didn't have a farewell storyline or go out in a blaze of glory but the bottom line is if your joints are shot you just can't wrestle anymore.:sigh:

10. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

No chance this is the last we've seen of him. The WWE will make it a huge deal about his retirement.

A huge deal.