Undertaker

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright do you think he should retire soon? I think so because I would like to see him retire on top him having a little pride, now he's fighting guys like Great Khali, I am not saying that he's an easy opponent because he's not, but I am saying he's not even fighting for the title anymore, and he's not in cotention anymore. What do you think he should do and why?

A

aj_styles

I think that The Undertaker Should stay in the WWE for a few more years. He is 1 of my favorte wrestlers. I think the Great Kahli should be a challenge to the Undertaker.

W

wweman101

I agree Undertaker should stay because he is very usefull to the Smackdown even though he hardly fights. I think he should compete for some gold soon.

S

steve_nash_rocks

taker will not have a title run as of now i think, because he is now only a part time wrestler, but i wanna see him do more years with wwe on tv, cause after his retirement i think he will work backstage as a road agent or something. but i wanna see him get the gold.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would love to see Taker win one more title but it ain't going to happen. Is role is limited to making the up coming stars into superstars by fighting them. I don't mind that role because he usually pick ups the win but he definitly got hammered byt The Great Khali.

B

badger

i think the undertaker should retire becasues hes been around since i was born. but i would like to see him beat that Great Khali person.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
badger said:
i think the undertaker should retire becasues hes been around since i was born. but i would like to see him beat that Great Khali person.
Lol, in that case, Flair should be long retired, but he isn't, is he? I've been waiting for Flair to retire for the last 5 years. At least the Undertaker can still stand in the ring with the best of them.

Z

Zombie

Lol, in that case, Flair should be long retired, but he isn't, is he? I've been waiting for Flair to retire for the last 5 years. At least the Undertaker can still stand in the ring with the best of them.
Undertaker is the best of them! The WWE needs him. I want him to get a title again. He could do it. I love watching all of his old matches too.
I've had this image of Flair haveing a stroke in the ring one day... he needs to quit.