Undertaker vs Big Men When He Returns

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Veloci-T, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Undertaker will be facing a slew of large opponents when he returns to the ring this fall.

He's scheduled to make his return at the Unforgiven pay-per-view. He will be facing Mark Henry. Taker will probably be the one to put Henry out of action for good in the storylines as Henry is likely finishing up with WWE when his contract expires in a few weeks.

In a return feud from about 12 years ago, Undertaker will be facing Big Daddy V. Plans have been made to build Big Daddy V up as a monster in ECW, then move him to SmackDown sometime in the fall to feud with the top babyface talents of the brand -- including Undertaker.

Taker is also scheduled to feud with The Great Khali again.

-WrestleZone

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Big Daddy? The blond haired black dude from ECW? Man, bout time he got classic feuds.

Taker vs Khali feuds are always good

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I am not a fan of Undertaker against big guys. Undertaker is the greatest big man of all time and when he wrestled guys like Angle he was at his best.

He carries Henry and Khali to an extent, but matches with Chavo Guerrero would be ten times better.

4. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

may the best man win!

HALLA!

5. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I don't know if doing this is a good idea. Taker is just back from injury and if he does something the wrong way then back he may go faster then we think but I would like to see a Kane vs Taker feud again. That was a damn good fued , Both times.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Kane vs Taker feuds always are the best, it's great to see WWE finally putting big wrestlers against big wrestlers, unlike sometimes a small wrestler against a bloody Goliath.

7. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I can't see much of these storylines lasting all that long however. We will only see Taker vs Henery once and then really how many more guys can he take on. If he takes on that guy from ECW he'll own him and I can't see it being that big of a storyline and then you only have Batista and Khali who are both in the title hunt right now and I doubt that's where they'll put Taker.