Undertaker v.s The Great Khali At Judgement Day!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wweman101, May 5, 2006.

1. wweman101

wweman101 Guest

Its official its going to be taker v.s Khali. Hope Undertaker beats the crap out of him! Undertaker is going to have a great match Khali is a good wrestler but I don't like him. Its going to be a great match at Judgment Day. Khalib is Height: 7 foot 3
    Weight: 420 pounds, undertaker Height: 6 foot 10
    Weight: 328 pounds. I am looking forward for this one

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am looking forward to it, and I think that the Great Khali is going to win because they really want to hype him up, and how better to hype it up by beating the Undertaker.

3. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

After watching Khali kick 'takers ass the first time they met, I have a feeling Khali's going to win. But I have a feeling that 'taker is going to get Khali somehow in the future...

4. Zombie

Zombie Guest

Yeah beeting Taker would bring him up but just being in a match with the Undertaker does that so much. I'm a major Undertaker fan. I rather not see him loose. (but I won't really get to see the match at all becasue I'm broke so it doesn't matter)

5. Babe_Ruth

I don't really care that much if Undertaker loses, unless The Great Khali doesn't know how to wrestle. If he looks loss during the match then I want the Undertaker to win, but if he does have a good wrestliung match then I want the Great Khali to win.

6. Cocca

Cocca Guest

HOOO HUMMM Another match where the Taker has to put over a new "star".

7. Babe_Ruth

It's so true Undertaker is always stuck fighting up and coming superstars. I am sure he doesn't mind doing it though. He knows that he has to leave the company soon so he'll help the young studs with is ring experience.

8. wweman101

wweman101 Guest

And when he is gone SMACKDOWN will be nothing even though they got Batista (when ever he comes back) Kurt angle and Rey mysterio. Taker just gives SMACKDOWN excitement!

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Here I am, donating my 1000th post to the Undertaker and his awesomeness! I want him to win obviously, but I really, really want to see him as champ one more time before he's done.

10. Babe_Ruth

Personally I don't think we will see him champion again, personally I think that he's going to fight maybe a couple more years, maybe a couple title fights but he's not going to win the title. Even though he does deserve it one more time.