• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Undertaker NOT facing Barrett?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
If it's Taker/Kane, I'll be fucking pissed.

Just saying.

If he hadn't gotten a huge push lately, I'd say Del Rio.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Here's an idea... HHH.

Yes, its been done before, BUT HHH is a HUGE star who is over BIG time and a HHH/Taker matchup would be spectacular.

They could play off of HBK/Taker as well.

A big reason why I believe this is possible is because HHH is now Vince's right hand man with regards to the creative sides of things, so maybe he is retiring sooner than later....

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I really hope he doesn't face Kane at Mania. Taker has already beaten the Big Red Retard twice. Unfortunately I see it happening.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I really hope he doesn't face Kane at Mania. Taker has already beaten the Big Red Retard twice. Unfortunately I see it happening.
I was originally high on that idea, but a switch to HHH just happened for me.

For some reason it sounds more WM worthy right now given the possible weak card.

Taker/Barrett can wait until next year in Miami.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I doubt Triple H is going to face Taker at Mania. More than likely he will be facing Sheamus at Mania.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I doubt Triple H is going to face Taker at Mania. More than likely he will be facing Sheamus at Mania.
Maybe not! Trips has never said anything about closing down the storyline with Sheamus... but he may revisit it if the Taker/Trips match does go down.

Plus if Trips faces Sheamus at WM, we all know Trips will win.

Bosox04

Registered Member
Think about it: A Kane/Taker fued makes sense. Kane sent Taker away again...Taker comes back for revenge...again.

I'm a big advocate for the Kane/Taker fued...especially before the put Kane over Taker. I always thought it would be awesome for, in Taker's last match (assuming it would be at Wrestlmania) Kane to be the one to end the streak, but since they put the belt on Kane, it's kinda feels like hey blew too early.

HHH/Taker at Wrestlemania (X-7) happened 10 years ago...so it's been a while since they've gone at it at WM.

Let's be honest, Taker doesn't have a whole lot of fuel left in the tank. How much longer will he be able to do this? It's almost as if he's just making Wrestlemania cameos now.

Now, I'll be honest, I'm not a Del Rio fan. Had I purchased Royal Rumble, I would have been pissed. The dude got too much of a push on a terrible gimmick. Really sucks that they're giving him a World Title shot at WM.

I realize that the WWE is going to fall back and do what they typically do...and put Cena in the WWE title match...but what about a Taker/Cena fued?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I realize that the WWE is going to fall back and do what they typically do...and put Cena in the WWE title match...but what about a Taker/Cena fued?
Taker/Cena would draw big time, I'm sure, but to do that this would have to be taking place 10-15 years from now. Cena is still (slightly) young. Usually you have an extreme heel or a face on their way out facing Taker. Plus Cena will most likely be feuding with Miz for the WWE title.

Bosox04

Registered Member
Or King...lol. Miz is another that I'm surprised made it to WWE title level.

There was a stat that came out this year, that John Cena was either in, or was a major role in all 2010 main event ppv matches. I'm burnt out on Cena.

That being said, Taker could easily do the heel turn. I've never seen someone able to make the heel turn better than Taker. (The worst being Austin post WM X-7).

What about a Randy Orton/Taker bout?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HabsMike25 Wrestling 4
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
sunrise Wrestling 2
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9
sunrise Wrestling 6