Undertaker caught on fire at PPV

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

source: PWInsider.com

Wow, this is some crazy shit right here. Unity, we were right; it did happen.

I saw Undertaker run out of the fireball and I thought it was Shawn Michaels at first because since when does the Undertaker run to the ring? Oh, when he's caught on fire, that's when. So lucky it was minor.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I wonder if this was shown on television?

That's simply crazy and I'm happy that he only suffered minor injuries. I've never seen anyone caught on fire like that. It must of been something to see that's for sure.

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

4. Millz

You could see his chest was a bright red once the match started...crazy shit.

I did think Michael Cole did a good job playing it up...of course he's an idiot and probably didnt even notice what happened.

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Here's a fan video with a great view of the incident:

YouTube - WWE E.C. Deadman Burning (in STL)

WOW. Taker is a BEAST for him to compete after that. Looks like it wasn't a case of flames reaching his jacket and burning him, the wrong pyro went off and he was just totally engulfed in it. That could have ended so badly!

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

It was crazy...unfortunately I missed the fire part...I just thought "why is Taker running to the ring?! He doesn't run!" haha. Glad he's doing well. I didn't want him to retain last night but he's still the FREAKIN UNDERTAKER and he's such a good entertainer. Had a great appearance in the elimination chamber. I especially loved (1) how he took one of John Morrison's Chuck Kicks perfectly during a run off of the ropes. It looked so great. Reeked of awesomeness. (2) When he Chokeslammed Morrison out onto the steel. Crazy, looked like it hurt plenty.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Thanks for the spoilers Unity. I'm literally watching the PPV right now. Guess I don't have to now.

:stare:

8. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I apologize :(...BUT, why are you reading a thread that's clearly about the PPV while watching it??? :confused:

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Because I saw it too. I was in the middle of watching the match. It's not a thread discussing the match, it's discussing the incident. Discuss the match in the thread for it. Just put some spoiler tags next time.

10. Millz

I still am of the belief that if something has already happened live then its all fair game. I would never come to an message board if I hadn't seen something yet.

Apparently the WWE is attempting to pull any video of the incident. If I were Undertaker I'd be so pissed off.