Undertaker caught on fire at PPV

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
source: PWInsider.com

Wow, this is some crazy shit right here. Unity, we were right; it did happen.

I saw Undertaker run out of the fireball and I thought it was Shawn Michaels at first because since when does the Undertaker run to the ring? Oh, when he's caught on fire, that's when. So lucky it was minor.

Undertaker suffered burns to his chest as a result of a pyrotechnic malfunction during his entrance when flames reached and burned his jacket as he made his way ringside for his match at tonight's Elimination Chamber PPV.

Upon catching on fire, he immediately ripped off his coat and sprinted towards the ring. He then doused himself with bottles of water before and during his scheduled match in the Elimination Chamber.

Company sources indicate Taker was extremely upset about the situation upon returning to the locker room, though officials worked to calm him down.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wonder if this was shown on television?

That's simply crazy and I'm happy that he only suffered minor injuries. I've never seen anyone caught on fire like that. It must of been something to see that's for sure.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
You could see his chest was a bright red once the match started...crazy shit.

I did think Michael Cole did a good job playing it up...of course he's an idiot and probably didnt even notice what happened.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
It was crazy...unfortunately I missed the fire part...I just thought "why is Taker running to the ring?! He doesn't run!" haha. Glad he's doing well. I didn't want him to retain last night but he's still the FREAKIN UNDERTAKER and he's such a good entertainer. Had a great appearance in the elimination chamber. I especially loved (1) how he took one of John Morrison's Chuck Kicks perfectly during a run off of the ropes. It looked so great. Reeked of awesomeness. (2) When he Chokeslammed Morrison out onto the steel. Crazy, looked like it hurt plenty.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It was crazy...unfortunately I missed the fire part...I just thought "why is Taker running to the ring?! He doesn't run!" haha. Glad he's doing well. I didn't want him to retain last night but he's still the FREAKIN UNDERTAKER and he's such a good entertainer. Had a great appearance in the elimination chamber. I especially loved (1) how he took one of John Morrison's Chuck Kicks perfectly during a run off of the ropes. It looked so great. Reeked of awesomeness. (2) When he Chokeslammed Morrison out onto the steel. Crazy, looked like it hurt plenty.
Thanks for the spoilers Unity. I'm literally watching the PPV right now. Guess I don't have to now.

:stare:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I apologize :(...BUT, why are you reading a thread that's clearly about the PPV while watching it??? :confused:
Because I saw it too. I was in the middle of watching the match. It's not a thread discussing the match, it's discussing the incident. Discuss the match in the thread for it. Just put some spoiler tags next time.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I still am of the belief that if something has already happened live then its all fair game. I would never come to an message board if I hadn't seen something yet.

Apparently the WWE is attempting to pull any video of the incident. If I were Undertaker I'd be so pissed off.