• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Undertaker at UFC last night

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I thought this deserved it's own thread. Undertaker was at UFC last night, and he got interviewed. He wasn't in character.

YouTube - WWE's Undertaker, Brock Lesnar Exchange Words Following UFC 121#

After the match Lesnar walks by and Undertaker ask him "if he wants to do this"

Then he says that it's a personal manner. I'm really curious to know what's up between Brock and Taker. There must be a background story behind this.

Watch the interview, it's really good.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Haha great interview, it was funny how distracted he was after talking to Brock...couldn't answer other questions!

I guess they didn't get along back in the day, but it's understandable. They both have really strong personalities.

Haha maybe it's all a work! j/k, but that would be pretty cool...start of some confrontations here and there until WM with Brock "guest-starring" in a match vs. Taker. It would be a huge draw.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HabsMike25 Wrestling 4
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
sunrise Wrestling 2
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9
sunrise Wrestling 6