• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Undertaker and McCool tie the knot

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Undertaker and longtime girlfriend Michelle McCool were married on Saturday at a private ceremony in Houston, Texas. The two have been romantically linked since mid-2007. It is the third time around the block for the Undertaker and the second for McCool. Among the wrestling personalities who attended were Torrie Wilson, Lisa Marie Varon and Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman (wife of Booker T), who is pregnant with twins.
Source: Rajah.com

Good for you Taker...you lucky bastard, haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
HAHA! This is funny, Undertaker is the man, Sarah was pretty hot(his former wife) and now it's Michelle McCool. Not to shabby if you ask me.

Congratulations to the both of them. I'm sure Taker won't be getting a neck tattoo that says Michelle lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I didn't like that angle at first, but when DDP came out and got that huge pop I realised that the WWE did a good job with that storyline.

YouTube - DDP WWF Debut (June, 18, 2001)

Just look at the pop he gets when he takes off the mask(around the 1:50 mark) it's unbelievable.

It's mix emotions but it's still incredibly loud.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I remember us talking about that recently...was that his first WWE debut, taking off the mask? He didn't come in with the Invasion?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
He did not come in with the Invasion...which is another example of why that angle sucked...no huge names but I digress.

I don't get how this happened anyways, what, with Undertaker in a vegetative state and all!

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
congrats to the both of them

undertaker is my fav of all time and now hes married to a young hotty

must be nice

BigBob

Registered Member
Can't you guys see the strings holding him up and the ones attached to his lips?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HabsMike25 Wrestling 4
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 4
sunrise Wrestling 2
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9
sunrise Wrestling 6