• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Undermining the 2nd Amendment

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I live 10 miles from the border. The spill over violence is getting worse and worse. Classes as UT-Brownsville were cancelled the other day because you could literally hear AK-47's from Mexico. The port of entry had to be closed. A lot of these guns were obtained through this program.

I could not agree more, this is the most deplorable thing done since the Indian Removal Act and if Obama were a Republican, there would be calls for his impeachment.

And just think, despite this disgusting, horrible act, a bunch of stiffs stuck in fantasy land think he's one of the best presidents we've ever have. Amazing.
The silence is amazing. I can hear the crickets chirping from the other side. What a shame.

Dekzper

Registered Member
The ATF needed to send 2,500 assault weapons to Mexico to track the sale of weapons to Mexican gangs?????????? WTF??????????????
What?? They couldn't track one or two guns?? They had to supply a whole F'ing army to do this?? K
INSANE
I'll be watching Grassley's investigation cause I wanna see what F'ing morons (or douches) are responsible for this!
Imo, the ATF and everyone else that's responsible, are accessory to wholesale murder.
They are also VERY MUCH supporting the Mexican drug cartels. What?? Does our government own those cartels?

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
The ATF needed to send 2,500 assault weapons to Mexico to track the sale of weapons to Mexican gangs?????????? WTF??????????????
What?? They couldn't track one or two guns?? They had to supply a whole F'ing army to do this?? K
INSANE
I'll be watching Grassley's investigation cause I wanna see what F'ing morons (or douches) are responsible for this!
Imo, the ATF and everyone else that's responsible, are accessory to wholesale murder.
They are also VERY MUCH supporting the Mexican drug cartels. What?? Does our government own those cartels?
Who knows? It is extremely insane. Any other administration would have been torched by the media by now. Iran/Contra led to millions and millions of dollars in an investigation and people were hauled in to testify before Congress. This has resulted in nothing. It's bullshit.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Who knows? It is extremely insane. Any other administration would have been torched by the media by now. Iran/Contra led to millions and millions of dollars in an investigation and people were hauled in to testify before Congress. This has resulted in nothing. It's bullshit.
Here's some hypocrisy. Remember the war criminal label attached to members of the Bush administration because a few enemy combatants were water-boarded?
Fast & Furious: Mexico says extradite U.S. officials to face trial as gunrunners - National Political Transcripts | Examiner.com
Mexico lawmakers demand extradition of U.S. officials, outraged over an Obama federal program allowing drug cartels to buy guns in Arizona, called "Operation Fast and Furious,"reports Fox News Tuesday morning.
Unlike the Iraq war this was not passed by Congress, no effort was made to protect the innocent and the Mexican government and citizens were not warned that we were coming in. Not to mention enhanced techniques were preformed on a few people while F&F resulted in hundreds of deaths.

I hope we finger the guys that did this and send them to Mexico for trial. That's where the crimes took place.