• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Undermining the 2nd Amendment

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
While the Mexican President blames the US for their crime problems and US guns, the Obama administration provides hundreds of guns to Mexican gangs.

Could they be more obvious in their attempt bump the statistics to justify more gun restrictions? The Obamatrons won't be able to put that all together, now will they?

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Not to mention Project Gun Runner fell apart in their hands. Either the Obama administration is really incompetent or this was done intentionally to promote their anti-gun agenda. I'm guessing the latter. The fact is, they are on the loosing side of the gun debate. They just make themselves look bad by doing this. Americans are pro gun... plain and simple and the courts and many states back this right as well.

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
It is oh so funny that their fall guy will not take the blame for them and has exercised his right to testify without his "handlers" present.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Yeah, that's cute. But supplying weapons to those who will use them to murder American and Mexican citizens in order to achieve a political objective and limit the 2nd amendment is not.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
It will be referred to as the most deplorable and racist stain on America since the Indian Removal Act. People aren't grasping this yet because it hasn't really hit the MSM yet. The ATF decided to send 2500 guns to Mexico knowing that the guns would be used to kill Mexicans. Mexican police, Mexican drug dealers, Mexican soldiers, Mexican politicians, Mexican citizens walking down the street.

What's going to be the murder rate on these guns that were allowed to walk? If its .5/gun that's 1250 Mexicans and Americans that our government decided it was ok to kill for no reason. .5/gun? The actual number is probably much higher.

If you live in a border state, you may end up on the other end of one of these guns. The ATF was terrified that Rep. Gabrielle Gifford had been shot by a Fast and Furious gun. If you ever visit Mexico, you may be killed by one of these guns. I don't think anything I've ever read before about government doings has made me so angry, disappointed and sad.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Good post MiT!

How come liberals aren't upset by this? Some even seem to think it is some kind of joke. Can you imagine if this happened under a republican administration? And now the attempt to cover it all up? So where are you liberals on this?

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I haven't seen anything to impugn the president or Holder. But, there has not been any outrage from the administration either. Hell, the head of the ATF that had a live feed in his office to watch straw purchases is still in charge? And DOJ tried to block his testimony? That smells.
I don't care if it turns political or not. Sometimes when things turn into a political firestorm, the truth comes out sooner. But if Holder comes out smelling like roses, that's great as long as the people responsible are held accountable.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
It will be referred to as the most deplorable and racist stain on America since the Indian Removal Act. People aren't grasping this yet because it hasn't really hit the MSM yet. The ATF decided to send 2500 guns to Mexico knowing that the guns would be used to kill Mexicans. Mexican police, Mexican drug dealers, Mexican soldiers, Mexican politicians, Mexican citizens walking down the street.

What's going to be the murder rate on these guns that were allowed to walk? If its .5/gun that's 1250 Mexicans and Americans that our government decided it was ok to kill for no reason. .5/gun? The actual number is probably much higher.

If you live in a border state, you may end up on the other end of one of these guns. The ATF was terrified that Rep. Gabrielle Gifford had been shot by a Fast and Furious gun. If you ever visit Mexico, you may be killed by one of these guns. I don't think anything I've ever read before about government doings has made me so angry, disappointed and sad.
I live 10 miles from the border. The spill over violence is getting worse and worse. Classes as UT-Brownsville were cancelled the other day because you could literally hear AK-47's from Mexico. The port of entry had to be closed. A lot of these guns were obtained through this program.

I could not agree more, this is the most deplorable thing done since the Indian Removal Act and if Obama were a Republican, there would be calls for his impeachment.

And just think, despite this disgusting, horrible act, a bunch of stiffs stuck in fantasy land think he's one of the best presidents we've ever have. Amazing.

Last edited: