• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Playstation 4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

Konshentz

Konshentz

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection combines the three PlayStation 3 blockbuster Nathan Drake adventures in one package. Included are the single-player campaigns for Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. Thanks to the power of PlayStation 4 hardware, all three games have been upgraded to run at 1080p and 60fps with better lighting, textures, and models. Also added are a range of improvements and additions including Photo Mode and new trophies.
With Uncharted 4 being pushed back until March/April 2016, this is a great move. These games were already gorgeous and now you get them at their absolute best. Hopefully a lot of the people swapping from the 360 to the PS4 will finally get around to playing one of the best video game trilogies. I'll definitely be getting this, as I had planned on replaying the first 3 on my PS3 before the whispers of this collection came along earlier this year.

I'm curious about the new trophies. The PS3 versions of these games had easy, cookie-cutter lists. Maybe they'll add a little some extra to these.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I still have all three of my PS3 copies and my PS3 but I'm tempted to get this anyway. What's the harm in having two copies of one of the greatest game trilogies in history? I'm excited to see how the first game in particular will look on the PS4, it's the only one that has pretty aged graphics now.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
This gives me even more reason to get a PS4. Hopefully the price drops soon.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm a little bummed they didn't add Golden Abyss to this collection. Maybe as a DLC down the line? I'd like to finish that someday.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm so stoked for this. I've watched about 1/2-3/4 of the first game and that's it. Now that I have a PS4 I wanted an opportunity to catch up...these games are so much like an adventure movie and I love it.

I never thought I'd be so happy for a game getting pushed back.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm a little bummed they didn't add Golden Abyss to this collection. Maybe as a DLC down the line? I'd like to finish that someday.
I was surprised how much I liked Golden Abyss, I still have it on my Vita. It was a great game and it looked really good on the Vita.

They remade AC:Liberation for PC and that was originally a Vita game, so I don't see why they wouldn't be able to do it for Abyss as well.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
This game is one of the ones that made me decide to get a ps4 first instead of an xbox1 when deciding which console to buy first. Well this game and a few other sony exclusives I'd always seen. I'm glad its this collection is coming. I plan to get it once I have the cash. It just seems and sounds like an excellent game. I mean, if you guys, crouton and Konz are giving it such high praise, and usually you're both pretty heavily critical of games, then it MUST be good!

When does it come out?