Movies Unbreakable

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mirage, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I know this movie is a few years old but I finally saw it. From what I had heard it wasn't very good but I don't usually take other people's advice on movies.

I actually really liked it. It was both interesting and full of twists. Some of it was predictable but about halfway through I started realizing that there had to be something I was missing. There was. I was pleasantly surprised with how the movie turned out and in the end I think it was very well done.

Who else saw this and liked it? Apparently we are in the minority.

2. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I have seen this,but its been a long while since i last saw it.
    From what i remember it was a very good film,if a little slow,i will have to check it out again because a lot of it i cant recall.

3. Eilt_Druin

Eilt_Druin Registered Member

Yeah, it's a really enjoyable movie. It does move a little slowly, but the story unfolds beautifully. It really feels like a comic book in movie form in a lot of ways.

I've heard talk about a sequel, but I don't know how they could really follow up on this one.

4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Watched it last night with you Hybrix.

I really liked it as well. That movie was so awesome, I'm glad that it wasn't the way that I expected it to be cause it would have been terrible.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I like your taste in the movies because this is one of the best movies I've seen, I've seen it ages ago and I loved it.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I hated it the first time I saw it, but it has grown on me since. I had thought that they should have done more with what Bruce's character could do and less on the setting up of his character. It just seemed like the whole movie was a setup for something big that never happened.

I do like it though.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow nice. Yeah I thought so too. Some people say it was really long but I liked that about it. It gave you enough time to try to think about what was going on but not quite enough to realize what was coming at the end.

8. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Probably Shyamalans best film, I even like it more than the sixth sense. I love the realistic take on super heroics. I think the reason a lot of people don't like it is due to the fact that it's a bit of a slow burner but I rarely criticise films because of that.

Also the twist was great but I am very anti "Unbreakable 2".

Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  9. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I really enjoyed it. I've never heard a bad review of this film.
    I like the twists and I love the story. I'd not seen any other film like it when I watched it and I'd definitely watch it again.

10. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

A good movie. But I found it predictable. Anita hit the nail on the head though.