Unanswered Questions

Bliss

Sally Twit
If you had the choice to get the answer to any unanswered question in your life or life in general before you die, what would it be and why?

I would want to know how life really began.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Even if I'll discover the answer when I die, I think it would be nice to know while still living, what really happens to people after they die.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I want to know whether Oswald acted alone, whether the CIA and/or Mafia were involved, or even Johnson for that matter.

Shaggy

Registered Member
I would want to know what actually is the centre of the universe in relation to earth.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Even if I'll discover the answer when I die, I think it would be nice to know while still living, what really happens to people after they die.
Snap, I think that really is the big one isn't it? Regardless of religion I'm sure evn the most skeptical of people hold out some curiosity about this even if they're sure there is nothing.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Which (if any) Religion is true, is there really a higher being?
And what happens after you die would probably be one of my top unanswered questions.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I find it amusing that the questions we are primarily concerned with are where we come from and where we are going. I can't think of anything to ask about right now. Maybe something lame like "through which means would world peace be possible?" - atleast it may turn out to be useful :lol: