• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Politics UN Seeks to Put N. Korean Leadership on Trial by ICC for Violating Human Rights

jellyspoon

The United Nations is seeking to put North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and other related officials on trial by the International Criminal Court for violations of human rights.

An anonymous UN source said that the UN had on Wednesday confidentially circulated a draft resolution on North Korea's human rights violations submitted by the European Union.

The draft calls for bringing Kim and related North Korean officials to the ICC for anti-human rights charges.

The source said the resolution is still a draft, but it is the first time a UN resolution on North Korean human rights will discuss a plan to put the North Korean leadership on trial in an international court on rights violations.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
He should be put on trial. He could be found guilty on what goes on in those gulags alone.

Do you have a link?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Thats a positive move forward but drones would probaly be a better option. I mean he has terrorized a lot of people and thats what terrorists do. But it probaly wont help since he would probaly just be replaced by another dictator.
Btw I think somebody in South Korea needs to launch a ton more balloons. Whats really needed is for the North Koreans to take back their own country.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would like to see Jong Un kicked to the curb and the north and south reunited but under the souths rule. That's probably not going to happen any time soon unfortunately.

The UN can try him but he will not serve a day. The North and China will not allow anything to happen to him.