UN-Offical Remixed Music

Discussion in 'Music' started by kajin_phoenixlord, Mar 7, 2006.

1. LostForever

LostForever Guest

so did you make that music?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

www.ocremix.org

Best video game music remixes on the planet right there, check it out.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow that Billie Jean remix is really good my friend, I really like it, keep up the great work.

4. Yeah. I did make them them in my spare time. The Spehiroth Remix I really enjoyed making them though I can't take credit for making the beat. It was made by this guy named jayjerkin on VGMix.com. I'm in the midst of making another remix from scratch this time. I'm not telling which game theme I'm using so don't ask. I want it to be a suprise. lol

5. Babe_Ruth

Can't wait to here it. Also is the beat from Billie Jean song, is it from the song Tipsy by J-kwon?

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

hey man, do ya use something like FL studio to make beats from scratch, or do ya just use like cooledit to mix already made beats with other stuff

7. Well the Billie Jean and Mario Remixes both had FL Studio elements in it. Moreso the Mario remix because the only thing I didn't do was the Mario Theme and the lyrics. Everything else was me. :D The Sephiroth remix was done with just good editing which was fun and complicated at the same time. I used this program called Sound Forge which is really good. The song I'm working on now is gonna be made from scratch in FL Studio. I hope it comes out pretty good. Oh, and yeah Vince. That is the beat from Tipsy. The only thing I really liked about the song was the beat so I was like what the hell.

8. Babe_Ruth

Yeah it was great, but dont get me wrong I love the original and each time I here a remix about Billie Jean I get mad because it ruins the original, but there's a few I like and yours was added to the list.

9. Ok, everyone in attendance. I've done it once again. I finally finished it yesterday and I'm gonna share it with you guys. I was gonna hold off on it for a while, but the I was like 'what the hell'. So here it it.

http://media.putfile.com/Aeris-Remix