Un explain wish(Solution)

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I know the answer of this already...I just wanna taste you guys knowledge. In the Frieza saga Mr. popo made a wish that all of the people who were killed by frieza and his gang would come back to life. If that was granted wouldnt Bardock and all of the other planets destroyed by Frieza come back as well?

2. No, Shenlong can only revive people that have been dead less then a year.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's one solution I haven't though of. But I gotta better one. I am not gonna post it now because i want other opinions on this

4. King Vegeta

King Vegeta Guest

They can't be wished back because they've been dead for years now. The only dragon who could possibly revive the Saiyans like Bardock is Porunga(the Namekian dragon).

5. and thats hard until elder morina or someone after guru makes it so the dragon or porunga can grant a wish like that

6. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

Wasn't it because they were evil as well...or something like that. Which doesn't explain Vegeta much, but he wasn't AS evil when he died I beleive. I think that was it...

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I don't think it had to do with evilness, just how long they'd been dead. Bardock wasnt as evil when he died as Vegeta was when he died.

8. Sephiroth_Masamune

Yeah crap...your right...hmm. I remember something like that though. Truly Evil Beings could not be revived because their bodies were in the underworld or w/e.

Some crap like that...I'd have to check again but I think I am getting close...I have fallen out of the DBZ/GT crowd.

9. none of the saiyans were evil they were just doing what frieza wanted them to do because of the wealth and power control over the race like in the episode frieza came to the palace on vegeta to confirm a deal with king vegeta about prince vegeta being given to freiza, and you could tell that most of the saiyan race feared when king vegeta and a group of saiyans invated frieza's ship and when they came face to face with the horrid beast(frieza) thier faces were blue with fear and they were frozen in thier tracks in short the saiyans were not evil

10. Sephiroth_Masamune

Er, then how come the bump on Goku's head was so influential to him being good(opposite of evil). Goku was sent to destroy Earth but bumped his head. Natural Saiyans are evil...