• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ummm-ummm-ummm....

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
oh my! that is terrible. and what he said about his kids! geeez :-/

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Yeah, he was selling his wife (gawd I hope that wasn't her pic) and offering to throw the kids in for free.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
yea but he said he was throwing in the kids because he didn't know anything they were good for. even if it's a joke that is a terrible thing to say about your kids

Julie

Registered Member
I reported this one every which way I could. Sure didn't take them long to take it off! And I completely agree with Bunny about the kids comment...whether he was kidding or not, that's an awful thing to say about your kids. And Angel, I highly doubt that was his wife. I've seen that woman's pic on other auctions...remember EZ's beer goggles auction? Her pic was on that one for sure. There's others I've seen it on, but can't think of em right now.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Anything to get noticed and make a buck! I hope he's not really married, and I can't imagine what kind of father he would be......greediness sure brings out the best in some people.:shake: