• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Umm... Eww...

Julie

Registered Member

Nanner

Registered Member

1_ares_1

Registered Member
This is what LilyThings was trying to warn us all about. They are scam artist shill bidders all of them. That girl USED to be a member here. Don't think so anymore...they are "B.B." people now and very hostile.

lilys_things

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:
I'm lost, who is lilys_things, and why doesn't she report them to ebay for extortion. Ahem, and if it's big extortion, the police.
*waves* I am lily~
I have reported them... I went to the Power Seller Board and posted Jasons email to me, threatening me. They are investigating it, but since he sent me a direct email outside ebay they can't do anything. He thinks he is clever..
I have news for him and his crew.. they are being watched all those people over there..at BB.com
They will hang themselves..

doubles2004

Registered Member
lilys_things said:
*waves* I am lily~
I have reported them... I went to the Power Seller Board and posted Jasons email to me, threatening me. They are investigating it, but since he sent me a direct email outside ebay they can't do anything. He thinks he is clever..
I have news for him and his crew.. they are being watched all those people over there..at BB.com
They will hang themselves..
With out a doubt .They are doing it on there own at that

lilys_things

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
This is what LilyThings was trying to warn us all about. They are scam artist shill bidders all of them. That girl USED to be a member here. Don't think so anymore...they are "B.B." people now and very hostile.
I am so bored, I have nothing to do but find scammers on ebay. *lol*
I have a list!!! alot are no longer users, I have never turned anyone in until lately..
I only turned in two.. :eek:oh:
BB.com and another..

doubles2004

Registered Member
lilys_things said:
I am so bored, I have nothing to do but find scammers on ebay. *lol*
I have a list!!! alot are no longer users, I have never turned anyone in until lately..
I only turned in two.. :eek:oh:
BB.com and another..
But just think of all the people you are helping by doing it. Getting rid of the scammers is a good thing

Charliebill

Registered Member
call me sick but i didnt get to see it lmao i was just to dam late !! like always a day late and a dollar short :( :( oh well no hemroids shot for me!!! lmao !!