Umm... Eww...

Nanner

Registered Member
And just what were you looking up when you found this lovely auction? :lol:

Wouldn't this be considered a "body part" according to eBay rules? Gee and no bids in 5 days....I'm so surprised......

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Nanner said:
And just what were you looking up when you found this lovely auction? :lol:

Wouldn't this be considered a "body part" according to eBay rules? Gee and no bids in 5 days....I'm so surprised......
Well, its not really attached to a body anymore.. but I would say its against the rules because it contains DNA... isnt that one of em? That nothing can be sold that contains DNA?

My friend and I browse the weird category alot... She actually posted it to me...

1_ares_1

Registered Member
not to get "off track" but this is one of the sellers that has been tormenting "Lilys_things" for a while now. They are from the biza---bi--.com site and are trying to ruin her and extort $$ from her. They along with others have promised her they will ruin her! I will not be visiting there auctions any time soon! Hemerroids?? Perfect for these sellers, as they have been a real pain in the ass.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
they had also bid on our Mina Auction.... really glad they didn't win. From what I understand they are not big fans of our AS forum.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
not to get "off track" but this is one of the sellers that has been tormenting "Lilys_things" for a while now. They are from the biza---bi--.com site and are trying to ruin her and extort $$ from her. They along with others have promised her they will ruin her! I will not be visiting there auctions any time soon! Hemerroids?? Perfect for these sellers, as they have been a real pain in the ass.
I'm lost, who is lilys_things, and why doesn't she report them to ebay for extortion. Ahem, and if it's big extortion, the police.