Umm... Eww...

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by iggyshotthebear, May 18, 2005.

1. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

My eyes.....they burn, they burn!!! Yuck, yuck, yuck!

3. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

And just what were you looking up when you found this lovely auction? :lol:

Wouldn't this be considered a "body part" according to eBay rules? Gee and no bids in 5 days....I'm so surprised......

4. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

ick. who would save that?? LOL

5. iggyshotthebear

Well, its not really attached to a body anymore.. but I would say its against the rules because it contains DNA... isnt that one of em? That nothing can be sold that contains DNA?

My friend and I browse the weird category alot... She actually posted it to me...

6. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

not to get "off track" but this is one of the sellers that has been tormenting "Lilys_things" for a while now. They are from the biza---bi--.com site and are trying to ruin her and extort $$ from her. They along with others have promised her they will ruin her! I will not be visiting there auctions any time soon! Hemerroids?? Perfect for these sellers, as they have been a real pain in the ass.

7. iggyshotthebear

ooo! Didnt know.. however, friend and I did report the auction. Its just plain gross!

8. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

they had also bid on our Mina Auction.... really glad they didn't win. From what I understand they are not big fans of our AS forum.

9. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Sick People. Now who in there right mind would want something like that

10. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

I'm lost, who is lilys_things, and why doesn't she report them to ebay for extortion. Ahem, and if it's big extortion, the police.