• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii umbrella chronicles

kingpin

anybody played the new resident evil on the wii. its awesome and it explains everything. dont worry no spoilers! the gameplay is awesome. it feels like the house of the dead arcade game. if u want to know the fall of umbrella play the game.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Can't believe nobody has replied to this yet. I haven't played it but it looks pretty fun. How does the wii-mote num-chuck combo work out control-wise?

I think this style control system is actually the thing the Resident Evil games have been waiting for. They have been good before, but now they could be awesome. Especially playing in a dark room with a nice surround sound setup.

Teorropy

I tried to play those games, I couldn't they were to intense for me. I watch the movies but to soak myself into the video game, oh, I am asking for trouble.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I haven't played a RE since the original, never cared for them after two.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I have Resident Evil for Gamecube and never really got into it. I rarely buy a game and don't finish it. It seemed like a cool game, I just didn't like the lack of ammo.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
I haven't played it, yet. I asked for it on my Christmas list and hopefully I'll get it.

Turbo

Registered Member
i'm debating on getting this game but hows the control scheme; my disability limits the games i can play and I REALLY want this one

Shwa

V.I.P.
I will swallow my pride and buy a Wii just to get this game, Jill Valentine is one sexy woman:D

~Shwa'