Umaga

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wondering what you guys thought of Umaga? Personally I like him, yes I know he only faced really two good wrestlers in Shawn Michaels and Triple H. But I personally think he's a good wrestler, he can put on a show which is important. But we never heard him speak on the microphone yet, which is very odd.

2. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

sucks, cant wrestle and cant use the mic. he only has a very entertaining moves and his finisher sucks. he ahs a great manager though and its wwe so shitty guys get psuhed all the time

3. Babe_Ruth

I don't understand you sometimes, I don't understand why you like wrestling because everytime, I ask what you think of a wrestler you say they suck. Also I don't understand why you say Umaga's manager is a good manager, he sucks.

Also just for shit and giggles, name me your top 5 favorite wrestlers in the wwe.

4. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

i like wrestling more than wwe. armando is a great manger.

in wwe i wont include ecw or non active guys like benoit, just raw/smackdown...in no order
    shelton benjamin
    paul london
    finlay
    shawn michaels
    jamie noble

including ecw
    kurt angle
    cm punk
    paul london
    shelton benjamin
    shawn michaels/rob van dam

5. Babe_Ruth

I agree with Shawn Michaels and Shelton Benjamin, but putting people like London, and Noble, and Finlay on your list is pretty bad, they all suck on the microphone, they don't have a good finishing move. They have a few good moves( noble and London) but other then that there nothing special.

6. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

He doesn't speak in to the mic because he probably can't speak english.

7. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

u havent seen them besdies wwe im sure. they are some the best wrestlers in the world. especially finlay he is one of the greats of all time. liek i said i prefer actual wrestling talent to anything else. o and they all can use the mic very well, especially finlay and noble. london isnt that good

and he can speak english he was in 3 minute warning before being umaga

8. Omega

Omega Ω

OK you see here inlies the problem Vince, Shawn like people that can really wrestle not who wwe says is good, not whom they push to the top. I hate Umaga and his stupid manager. I think they are pretty bad. I will break it down in a good way not like shawn how just said he sucks.

Umaga - cannot wrestle that good, his finisher how ever new to us still sucks. I don't even believe he is samoan. Will never get on the mic. Also all he has faced is jobbers.

His manager - I would really like to know why everyone likes him so much. All he does is says his name and, laugh. Oh also he breaks cigars. If you think he is good because he is cuben and cannot speak english very good (Part of his character or not) I think he blows.

I believe that shawn's top 5 wrestlers list is very well put together but man your forget this is the wwe. It entertainment not amature wrestling.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Yah

Umaga,

He cant wrestle for shit, His finisher is ok

But he cant wrestle