Um

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Xilmwa, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Xilmwa

Xilmwa Registered Member

Hello and goodbye.

This is Xilmwa. You may have noticed I got banned. I just wanted to apologize for what I said.

I'm not specifically apologizing because of what I said. I am apologizing because I was wrong in what I thought at the time.

At the time, I thought Barack Obama was going to raise taxes, recall the army, and do several other things that I really hated.

Now I find out that none of the policies that I hated him for, he doesn't even support.

I really have no problem with Obama, and I hope he doesn't get assasinated.

MODS: You don't need my permission to block this account, but please, for the sake of what the post stands for, leave it. Leave it at least until those offended can read it. Thanks.
    ------
    Btw, I'm kind of torn on whether I should stay and help out or help people even though I got banned before.

So, people tell me what I should do.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008

2. KLaZik_BEATz

KLaZik_BEATz Registered Member

i didnt see what u said...but if you got banned i dont think you have a choice if you feel like staying or not...but hi and goodbye

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Your other account was supposed to get an infraction and it got banned instead. I've fixed it and your "Xilmwa" username is good to use again.

4. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

Going to think twice about believing mud slinging campains next time, aren't you?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

At least this is one person who realized they fell into the political traps and got out before they were completely brainwashed.

Bravo sir, Bravo.

6. Xilmwa

Xilmwa Registered Member

Well thanks for fixing it.

I'm glad I logged in to find out.
    ------
    Looks like I'm staying.

-----
    Now THAT is cool! It auto merges double posts!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  7. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Regardless of how much you hate a policy of a political officer there is no point in actually flaming people on a forum about it. So watch what you say. Sorry, not tryin' to be mean, but you made quite a negative first impression. Why don't you just stick around and enjoy yourself.

8. Suzie

Suzie Registered Member

I didnt read what you said...but welcome back anyway. :)

9. Xilmwa

Xilmwa Registered Member

Ya, especially if you just think you hate the guy's policies.

10. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Is it a rule now not to mud sling a particular politician? I must not have gotten the memo.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008