Um yea...

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I guess This belongs here. I thought I belonged to this forums I know I did since I have been here since it's infancy so idk why my profile was gone lol well I guess I am back

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
There were problems and many profiles were lost, but we live again!

Welcome back! Help me revive the lit forum!

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Well I am glad people still remember me lol. It is good to be back and I plan to write some more and post more to get things going. I think this is the 4th or 5th time I have created a new profile lol

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Well I am glad people still remember me lol. It is good to be back and I plan to write some more and post more to get things going. I think this is the 4th or 5th time I have created a new profile lol
Ur not the only one...

Welcome back Henskie all just the same! I haven't forgotten about u either and it is a great pleasure to have u back ya know^^; U can still get all of ur old stuff back if ya want, just talk to one of the admins ok?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes he is Hoosier. Welcome back my friend, very glad you'de decided to join us once again. I am sure your going to have a great time once again.

Thanks for everyone that keeps re-registering after your account deleted for some reason. It shows you guys really enjoy Fusion Central very nice to see.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Indeed I am a Uconn resident student why do you ask Hoosier? I am glad to be back and I am starting to work on something new for the lit section a new story