• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ultimate Super Human Ad Space $$$

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I love it!! Ha hahahahaha. :lol: If his auction doesn't pan out he can allways do Superhero signing Tellagrams. :lol:That Gives me an idea on what to do with all my costumes. Too funny.....

PS I'm in my batman suit right now.!! :lol:

krakkan

Registered Member
Thanks for posting this Trina hopefully this thing pans out and I get more hits I didn't want to list it high but after considering how much time would be involved if it did get a bid I had to be realistic -- Fun Fact: The costume is over 1100 bucks alone it is a new mascot design never used before. :D

TGirl

Registered Member
Well thank you for joining us...and I do hope that you do get Golden Palace to pick you up...I think it is great!!!!

Wish you luck on this auction...
~Trina~

krakkan

Registered Member
TGirl said:
Well thank you for joining us...and I do hope that you do get Golden Palace to pick you up...I think it is great!!!!

Wish you luck on this auction...
~Trina~
Thanks for your support I had hoped Jiffy Pop would climb aboard since they caused me to gain these phenominal powers. :p

krakkan

Registered Member
Oh yeah how impolite of me HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all of our moms here hope you all are well and had a relaxing day.~Krakk

TGirl

Registered Member
Why thank you Sir(s)...and soon will be your day!!

~Trina~

krakkan

Registered Member
I love fathers day my daughters always make up a song and dance routine for me its hilarious....

TGirl

Registered Member
Sweeeeeeeet Daughters are great!!! Mine is just a doll...she is 12, but she is a wonderful and beautiful girl!!

You are blessed!!!
~Trina~

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Mina said:
I know I have a ton of costumes, in fact I really need a place to store all of them. The kids are always dressing up (Quillan's fav is the m&m costumes)

I was just mentioning yesterday how we was getting MORE than our monies worth out of Paxton's halloween costume from last year. He wears that spiderman costume EVERY day!! LOL

krakkan

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
I was just mentioning yesterday how we was getting MORE than our monies worth out of Paxton's halloween costume from last year. He wears that spiderman costume EVERY day!! LOL
Yeah my girls run around all the time decked out in old costumes the best is when we need to goto store since I am single father raising the kids alone its hard sometimes to get around much less get them to change before we leave the house...lol