• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ultimate Super Human Ad Space $$$

TGirl

Registered Member
Probably.....but I did think it was funny....People are only going to get more bizzarre!!
~Trina~

TGirl

Registered Member
momtobrenna said:
Dare I ask...... What will these people come up with next?? :eek:hno:

Whatever they can think of...lol
~Trina~

garetvet44

Registered Member
That is pretty funny and original! Hmmm I may have to see what Halloween costumes we have stored away..... :D

TGirl

Registered Member
What a great idea....you know we should do a auction sightings listing of ad on all our costumes....that would make bucks lol
hahaha

I wish this one good luck though...I thought it was great and look at those sholders.....wooohooo
~Trina~

doubles2004

Registered Member
TGirl said:
What a great idea....you know we should do a auction sightings listing of ad on all our costumes....that would make bucks lol
hahaha

I wish this one good luck though...I thought it was great and look at those sholders.....wooohooo
~Trina~
Well TGirl i dont know about that one now :lol: hell i wear my costume every day

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahahaha hahaha BAHAHAHAHAHA

Mina

Registered Member
I know I have a ton of costumes, in fact I really need a place to store all of them. The kids are always dressing up (Quillan's fav is the m&m costumes)