Ultimate Pizza Toppings

I'll eat pretty much anything on a pizza, bar fishy stuff. I'm not a huge fan of tomatoes either but I don't mind.

My favourite would be ham and extra cheeese. Simples.

I also like pineapple, mushroom, and pepperoni.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Banana peppers are really good on pizza.

But I like any combination of these toppings.

-Extra Cheese
-Pepperoni
-Mushrooms
-Sausage
-Ham
-Onions
-Chicken
-Steak

Really I like anything but seafood, pineapple, or olives on pizza (black olives are ok just not great)

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't say there is any type of pizza I really hate. I'd say anchovies would be the only thing I wouldn't eat. I also don't like it when they have huge tomato chunks in there either.

I'll eat any type of crust...thin or thick.

Pepperoni is probably my favorite but there has to be a lot of cheese since cheese is the best.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I really feel that the toppings depend on the crust/style of pizza. A pizza with a well spiced sauce and a thick crust is amazing with sausage. A thin crust pizza has to have pepperoni. I like banana peppers on nearly every pizza. I also like fresh pineapple and ham on a pizza with a weaker, but tomato-ey sauce.

Bacon is the god of all toppings.

Hypnoticmeg

Registered Member
I like:
Fresh mozz, fresh tomatoes, basil and garlic
Bacon and Mushroom
Grilled chicken, spinach and garlic

or a special pie they make at a joint here:
Steak, gorgonzola, mashed potatoes and carmelized onions (with a lite white sauce no red sauce)

Red onion, green pepper, banana peppers, mushhrooms, chicken, hamburg, sausage, ham, pineapple. Those are my favorite.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Pepperoni all the time every time. A BBQ suace base doesn't go amiss now and again too. Lately I'm really getting into a sauce stuffed crust pizza :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I prefer when there's only Pepperoni, Red Onions and Cheese. But I won't turn down a combination Pizza which as Green Peppers, Mushrooms, Pepperoni.

I can't stand when there's olives or tomatoes on a pizza, and the obvious anchovies.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
You will not believe this incredible pizza nearby. its called "corner Grill" and they specialize in Gourmet Pizza. it is incredibly thin, and it has exotic toppings. Our favorite is "Harvest moon" and it has pumpkin seeds, sausage, caramelized onions, and browned butter on top of it. It is hugely delicious. But they are so thin that it takes like 6 slices to fill you up. And all the better for it