• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ultimate Pizza Toppings

anmracing

Registered Member
Who here likes pizza????? What do you think the best topping is for a pizza-pie????

I'm partial to pepperoni and sausage with some shrooms sprinkled on top....

Dang, now I'm all hungry!!!!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I usually go for Jett's Pizza. Apparently it is based in Michigan, and it is freaking fantastic. Their pizza taste pretty great with just plain pepperoni. But...if I want something different I'll go pepperoni, mushroom, and onion.

However, I pretty much love everything except for sausage, anchovies, and some peppers. I like pepper taste, but not the texture of them so much...so I usually end up picking off the peppers.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Mmmmmm! Pizza!!! Just cheese for me please. Make it extra too.

I am a really plain eater. I will eat hamburger on pizza, but I really prefer it with only extra cheese. Then I like a garlic dipping sauce to go with it, that really makes it the best.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
My favorite pizza is vegetarian with extra pepperoni. I know, I know. That defies the point I hear you say. But vegetarian has everything on that I love, being pineapple, olives and all the rest. And the pepperoni is a must on any pizza!!

Also, I think a better question would be "who here doesn't like pizza"?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I love cheese pizza. But I have to have mushrooms on it. Just cheese and mushroom, anything else I just pick off.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I love a good pepperoni pizza. Call it boring if you want, but sometimes less is more.

If I'm going for something fancier, then caramelized onions, roasted garlic, and/or artichoke makes for an awesome pizza.

Saffy

Registered Member
American pizza is the best:)we used to get it years ago when my hubs was based at S.H.A.P.E in Belgium. last time we had a proper American Pizza actually made by Americans too was in a little place called Polperro in Cornwall England, American couple living ther had a business there ,, best PIzza YuM!:D

Starfire86

Registered Member
Goat cheese and bacon! So salty, so delicious.....now I want one.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Pepperoni, sausage, and Canadian bacon are my favorite toppings on a pizza. Or just plain pepperoni.

Last edited:

Daemonic

Registered Member
It depends on my mood.....

Sometimes I like Just cheese
Sometimes jalapeno and black olives
Sometimes loaded with veggies