Ultimate Pizza Toppings

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by anmracing, Aug 10, 2010.

1. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

Who here likes pizza????? What do you think the best topping is for a pizza-pie????

I'm partial to pepperoni and sausage with some shrooms sprinkled on top....

Dang, now I'm all hungry!!!!

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I usually go for Jett's Pizza. Apparently it is based in Michigan, and it is freaking fantastic. Their pizza taste pretty great with just plain pepperoni. But...if I want something different I'll go pepperoni, mushroom, and onion.

However, I pretty much love everything except for sausage, anchovies, and some peppers. I like pepper taste, but not the texture of them so much...so I usually end up picking off the peppers.

3. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Mmmmmm! Pizza!!! Just cheese for me please. Make it extra too.

I am a really plain eater. I will eat hamburger on pizza, but I really prefer it with only extra cheese. Then I like a garlic dipping sauce to go with it, that really makes it the best.

4. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

My favorite pizza is vegetarian with extra pepperoni. I know, I know. That defies the point I hear you say. But vegetarian has everything on that I love, being pineapple, olives and all the rest. And the pepperoni is a must on any pizza!!

Also, I think a better question would be "who here doesn't like pizza"?

5. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

I love cheese pizza. But I have to have mushrooms on it. Just cheese and mushroom, anything else I just pick off.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I love a good pepperoni pizza. Call it boring if you want, but sometimes less is more.

If I'm going for something fancier, then caramelized onions, roasted garlic, and/or artichoke makes for an awesome pizza.

7. Saffy

Saffy Registered Member

American pizza is the best:)we used to get it years ago when my hubs was based at S.H.A.P.E in Belgium. last time we had a proper American Pizza actually made by Americans too was in a little place called Polperro in Cornwall England, American couple living ther had a business there ,, best PIzza YuM!:D

8. Starfire86

Starfire86 Registered Member

Goat cheese and bacon! So salty, so delicious.....now I want one.

9. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Pepperoni, sausage, and Canadian bacon are my favorite toppings on a pizza. Or just plain pepperoni.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  10. Daemonic

Daemonic Registered Member

It depends on my mood.....

Sometimes I like Just cheese
    Sometimes jalapeno and black olives
    Sometimes loaded with veggies