Ultimate Pizza Toppings

anmracing

Registered Member
Who here likes pizza????? What do you think the best topping is for a pizza-pie????

I'm partial to pepperoni and sausage with some shrooms sprinkled on top....

Dang, now I'm all hungry!!!!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I usually go for Jett's Pizza. Apparently it is based in Michigan, and it is freaking fantastic. Their pizza taste pretty great with just plain pepperoni. But...if I want something different I'll go pepperoni, mushroom, and onion.

However, I pretty much love everything except for sausage, anchovies, and some peppers. I like pepper taste, but not the texture of them so much...so I usually end up picking off the peppers.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Mmmmmm! Pizza!!! Just cheese for me please. Make it extra too.

I am a really plain eater. I will eat hamburger on pizza, but I really prefer it with only extra cheese. Then I like a garlic dipping sauce to go with it, that really makes it the best.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
My favorite pizza is vegetarian with extra pepperoni. I know, I know. That defies the point I hear you say. But vegetarian has everything on that I love, being pineapple, olives and all the rest. And the pepperoni is a must on any pizza!!

Also, I think a better question would be "who here doesn't like pizza"?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I love cheese pizza. But I have to have mushrooms on it. Just cheese and mushroom, anything else I just pick off.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I love a good pepperoni pizza. Call it boring if you want, but sometimes less is more.

If I'm going for something fancier, then caramelized onions, roasted garlic, and/or artichoke makes for an awesome pizza.

Saffy

Registered Member
American pizza is the best:)we used to get it years ago when my hubs was based at S.H.A.P.E in Belgium. last time we had a proper American Pizza actually made by Americans too was in a little place called Polperro in Cornwall England, American couple living ther had a business there ,, best PIzza YuM!:D