• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ultimate Gohan VS. Kid Buu

Who do you think would win?

• Ultimate Gohan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kid Buu

• Undecided

• Total voters

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well it's really hard to say in my mind who would win, I dont know why but I dont have so much confidence in Mystic Gohan, he doesent seem to be as strong as if he didnt except to have mystic powers, that's why I am undecided.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Mystic Gohan would destroy Kid Buu VERY quickly. Kid Buu is one of the weakest of the Buu's, he is around the strength of Fat Buu. The power levels of the Buu's goes from Fat Buu < Kid Buu < Super Buu < Super Buu 2 < Super Buu 3. Super Buu 3 is by far the strongest Buu and the strongest villian in DBZ. Mystic Gohan dominated Super Buu, whom Goku said he was no match for at SSJ3.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I didnt really know that, I guess I was wrong, then I change my choice to Mystic Gohan then, I am now decided I didnt know that Mystic Gohan was so strong, or is it that Kid Buu was just weak.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

A lot of people think Kid Buu is the strongest because he is the original form of Buu, the only thing that makes him seem so powerful is that he has no regrets on anything, so he just kills with out thinking. If Goku was at full power when he fought Kid Buu as a SSJ3 he would have dominated him. Goku even mentions bringing the "boys" in so they can fight Buu, because he knows Gohan and Gotenks would dominate him, but Vegeta says no.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I kinda notice that Kid Buu didn't really care about anything he just stood there and did nothing really except try to destory anything in is way, he wasn't really an active fighter.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Man what is your obsession with Gohan. Thats all you talk about lol.

Its a no brainer in my mind. Kid Buu would get obliterated by Mystic Gohan. Like Piccolo said; Mystic Gohan destroyed Super Buu; and seeing as Super Buu was stronger than Kid Buu, I don't see how you could think otherwise. Plus Kid Buu's reckless abondon would just piss Mystic Gohan off more.

No question about it; MG hands down!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
`Yeah now that Piccolo explained a little bit more about like I said I think Mystic Gohan would win, also Sui if he only wants to talk about Gohan then that's fine, but it would nice to see new topcis about other things aswell.

D

Dranigus

Actually Fat Buu is stronger than Kid Buu.

Here is some stuff you probably didn't know

Fat Buu is equal to Good Buu + Evil Buu's power levels combined.
Evil Buu's power level is about equal to two Good Buu's.
Super Buu is equal to two Evil Buu's.
Buutenks is equal to SSJ3 Gotenks + Piccolo + Super Buu
Buucollo is equal to Goten + Kid Trunks + Piccolo + Super Buu
Buuhan is equal to Goten + Kid Trunks + Piccolo + Gohan + Super Buu
Buff Buu is equal to two Super Buu's
Kid Buu is equal to 1/4 Buff Buu's power level or in other words Kid Buu = Evil Buu

What makes Kid Buu so dangerous is his lack of self control.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Yeah I know Vince I was just joking around. Thought it was kind've funny.

Yeah Kid Buu has little to no self-control; but thats just an advantage for Mystic Gohan if you think about it. I mean Mystic Gohan would be completely in control; and we already agree that his power level is much greater than that of Kid Buu'.s NO reason why Kid buu would win.