• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ultimat Gohan's Limits?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Nobody is questioning that, Mystic Gohan is by far superior to SSJ3.

I know nobody is questioning that, and yes we all know Ultimate Gohan is far supiorer to SS3 we all know this. But what I am saying is could Gohan go to a new level of power that would be higher than the actual SS3 level?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You mean a new SSJ leavel? If you mean that then probably no, I do not believe there is a form after SSJ3, since I do not count GT since it is non-canon.

No Piccolo I don't mean in Super Saiyan, I mean in his Ultimate form could it go to a level that not even Kakarrot could follow even in his dead body?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with Piccolo there's no level after Super Saiyan three because Super Saiyan four is Dragon Ball GT which is not part of the real series, also I don't think there is a lot of people stronger then Gohan before he turns Mysitc, so there's not a lot of people stronger then him after he turns Mystic either. What do you mean by Ultimate level, because I don't believe there is such a thing?

The japanese word for Gohan's power translated is Ultimated that why I call it Ultimate anyways...... like I said is it possible for Gohan to go further in his Ultimate power to a point not even Kakarrot could even dream about coming close to Ultimate Gohan?

D

Dranigus

Ultimate Gohan is Gohan's ultimate power at base level. He can still raise to higher levels of power, but that would just require time for him to extrend further in power due to his change in age.

In addition, Gohan should still be able to go Super Saiyan. Since the transform only took away one level of his super saiyan transformation ability. And since Gohan could go up to Super Saiyan 2 before, this would just have truncated his ability down to Super Saiyan 1. Which could mean he would be the Ultimate Super Saiyan.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I already showed manga evidence that proved that Gohan can no longer so SSJ. The Old Kai tells him to go SSJ, and when Gohan tries he just powers up on a massive scale. Gohan has surpassed the need for SSJ form, making it obsolete.

K

King Vegeta

Exactly. He can't sustain any SSJ level anymore. He doesn't have any limits and his power never decreases, it can only increase.

D

dbzwarrior4ever

Piccolo said:
He is more powerful then his father with his Mystic Power up, if you dont count GT.
don't count gt its not even a real part of the drgon ball series