• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ultimat Gohan's Limits?

I can pretty much quantee that this has been brought up before... However does Ultimate Gohan's Ultimate form have anylimits? What I mean by this is, would gohan ever hit a wall of power in his ultimate form and couldn't go any higher?

What do you guys think?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Re: Ultimats Gohan's Limits?

Do you mean Mystic Gohan?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think if he didn't turn Mystic then he would have unlimited powers, and would be able to beat anyone in is path even is father, especially if he becomes angry then you know he can achieve anything.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He is more powerful then his father with his Mystic Power up, if you dont count GT.

Actually Piccolo look up the defination Mystic it has nothing to do with the power gohan achieved on the kai planet. And besides Ultimate sounds more proper than Mystic.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Mystic Gohan is a term that most fans use to describe Gohans power up from the Old Kai. I've never heard anyone refer to him as "ultimate gohan." It shouldnt matter which one "sounds more powerful."

B

barfootboards

mystic gohan is also how the video games refer to him .... anywho, does he really have a limit as mystic?, he cant keep going?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Old Kai unlocked all the current potential that Gohan had at that point in time, which is well beyond a SSJ3.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes it is beyong then Super Saiyan three but lets be realistic, Super Saiyan three is not a good Super Saiyan level in my mind, except if you can finish the job quickly, and I am glad that Gohan turned Mystic instead of Super Saiyan three. Also I think we'll never know how far Gohan could of went because when he turned Mystic you can see him go to another Super Saiyan level.

You uys also have to take in account he strain Super Saiyan3 has on ones body and sinse Gohan became Ultimate really was an upside. Lets look at this for a second SS3 puts a strain on the body Ultimate does not, SS3 drains alot of ki Ultimats does not, at times SS3 take some time to transform into Ultimats takes only a hand-full of seconds to power-up into. So if you look at it the Ultimate form Gohan had at the end of DBZ made him completely superior to SS3.

Personaly I don't believe there are any limit to Gohan Ultimate powers.