• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

UK 'Black Friday' shoppers clash

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I didn't realize they even had a Black Friday in the UK. Looks like they can get just as crazy as us.:lol: Bet bringing this tradition to the UK does upset police.

'Black Friday' shoppers clash in the U.K.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
This wont help US-UK foreign relations! LOL! Btw the best way to celebrate Black Friday is at home and not at the stores.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Black Friday will be to the folks in the UK what firewater was to the American First Nations people. I mean, we're used to it over here, but you add in that soccer stadium mentality and look out. :lol:

- Cham

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that soccer stadium mentality exists anywhere there's an exceptional sale with limited amount of merchandise. Only thing I would warn them about is sometimes this is a way to dump merchandise that isn't what it should be. Look at the reviews on the TV's before you buy. Might not be as good of a deal as you think and not worth fighting over.

I stayed home on Black Friday, just not worth it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Politics & Law 2