• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Uhm... hello? ^_^

jackofalltrades

Registered Member
Hi Forum!

A helpful little message prompted me to come and say hello in this here section.

So. Hello!

I'm Connor, and I like to think I know a little bit about everything. Though, as someone will undoubted point out within minutes (this is the internet, after all), I do know that I don't ;)

I have quite alot of spare time, being a student and everything, and decided that I needed somewhere to engage myself in pretty much any topic that you (the forum) can think of!

I'll be seeing you all around.

Ciao! :cool:

shelgarr

Registered Member
Welcome. Glad to see you posting around. There's plenty of topics!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Hey Connor, welcome to GF! I'm a big fan of the username, haha...good choice.

So in dabbling in a little of everything, what would you say are a few of your favorite hobbies/interests?

P.S. - Iris, that was random.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Welcome to General Forum champ, enjoy yourself!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hi! :D I'm a student and I don't have anything but free time till September! Welcome to the forum! :cool: Cya in the threads!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 1
Lemuk Introductions 10
Vidic15 Bathroom Wall 22
Stargirl Introductions 3
Merc Bathroom Wall 8