Uh, yeah, The Legacy

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Spoiler from RAW below:

Soooo Orton officially kicks out Manu. And then Snuka and Rhodes win a tag match and Orton kicks out Snuka because he wasn't the one who made the pinfall. So Rhodes is the only one left.

I think Randy is confused...he calls this is a group. I think it's more like a, umm, a tag team haha.

Maybe two Legacy's, or at least creating a feud between Rhodes and Orton against Manu and Snuka?

That was a pretty fast come and go stable. Not sure if it's ending now, but from the current standpoint I don't know what Orton is thinking.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe two Legacy's, or at least creating a feud between Rhodes and Orton against Manu and Snuka?

That was a pretty fast come and go stable. Not sure if it's ending now, but from the current standpoint I don't know what Orton is thinking.
I find it hard to take Manu and Snuka seriously without Orton. Maybe he's just testing them and they'll all join back up eventually?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was really surprises that Snuka was kicked out of the group as well. I think there's more to this then we actually thing. There's no way that this stable is already over with, and there's no way it's only going to be a tag team of Orton and Rhodes. Theres no way the WWE would put Orton in a tag team with Rhodes in my opinion.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Orton is the perfect mentor for Rhodes but I dont like it being just them. Maybe they realized Manu sucks and Snuka isnt over? I dont know.

Maybe Orton (aka WWE writers) have it planned that when Ted returns he'll join this stable. That'll be epic. They're probably just stalling right now with Sim and Manu. Heh - perhaps this will be the new Evolution: Ted, Orton, Rhodes.

Hmp... Needs one more person, though. Looks a bit short.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe Orton (aka WWE writers) have it planned that when Ted returns he'll join this stable. That'll be epic. They're probably just stalling right now with Sim and Manu. Heh - perhaps this will be the new Evolution: Ted, Orton, Rhodes.

Hmp... Needs one more person, though. Looks a bit short.
Yeah I dont think if its going to be a stable that they can do it without Ted DiBiase. Orton, Rhodes, Manu and Snuka doesn't scare many people. Add Teddy to the list? THen you've got something.