Uh Oh Calling All Aliens

pork

Registered Member
ok my friend has decided to end his crucifix due to wrong posting and since my down fall on my auction we both brainstormed on he** of an idea and went with it here is his auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5571712130 we will be splitting the profits since we both came up with the idea and made it work hope you guys enjoy this one :)

This is too funny some of the questions i have recieved for this is just incredibly funny and great this auction just might be a good one to watch even though i have not seen any bids for it but in less than 24 hours we have got 5 watchers and 89 hits and a few questions wich i have posted onto the site. we are currently thinking of a video we can add :eek:oh:

pork said:
ok my friend has decided to end his crucifix due to wrong posting and since my down fall on my auction we both brainstormed on he** of an idea and went with it here is his auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5571712130 we will be splitting the profits since we both came up with the idea and made it work hope you guys enjoy this one :)

This is too funny some of the questions i have recieved for this is just incredibly funny and great this auction just might be a good one to watch even though i have not seen any bids for it but in less than 24 hours we have got 5 watchers and 89 hits and a few questions wich i have posted onto the site. we are currently thinking of a video we can add :eek:oh:
Hello its me we have added a video kinda has a blair witch feeling to it i hope you guys enjoy it

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
LOL!! Just watched the video.

I'd recommend changing your listing to a 10 day. It will add 3 more days to it and that will help you a lot. It's only 40 cents to do that, and WELL WORTH it!

pork

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
LOL!! Just watched the video.

I'd recommend changing your listing to a 10 day. It will add 3 more days to it and that will help you a lot. It's only 40 cents to do that, and WELL WORTH it!
Thanks andrew i took your advice and made it a ten day auction. this could be intresting not too shabby for less than 24 hours for hits too..

sweet well its starting to go some where i have now got 24 watchers 5 bids for 5.50 LOL and a total of 720 hits and 8 days 2 hours left this could be intresting to watch or at least i hope it is lol...

Last edited:

pork

Registered Member
djebay said:
OMG that is the best auction I've seen yet love the tinfoil hat,roflmao
LOL........TY glad to get some more posts in here about the video i think that will be what sells this whole auction lol....

wow ok i am lost my auction really hasnt buged lol as of today the stats are 4d 09h 57m remaining 53 watchers and 11 bids totaling in at 12.00 lol and a total of 5,029 hits i wonder what is keeping people from at least watching this auction ?

Last edited: