• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ugliest Dog Dies

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
In other news, "Sam" the internet famous "Ugliest Dog" has died on November 22nd 2005.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/22/ugly.dog.ap/

I just watched the video. This dog was messed up.

I remember when it was plastered all over the net.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
I fealt sorry for him. Everyone always calling him ugly, just plain wrong. At least he probably never knew about it.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
pulled this from www.samugliestdog.com
and many expressing how SAM had affected their lives
That was a messed up looking...err...dog.

Wow, I do not know what to say, I am going to forward this.

Gamechamp said:
I fealt sorry for him. Everyone always calling him ugly, just plain wrong. At least he probably never knew about it.
He never knew about it, he was blind.

Wrecked

Registered Member
i heard about this on the news the day it happened.

i wonder what the 2nd ugliest dog in the world looks like now that s/he's the ranking king/queen.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
However bad it looks, it probably won't get awarded "Ugliest Dog EVER" :D I think this one will keep that for a while. I'm surprised there are even such competitions...

I think it's weird that this is news. It's just an ugly dog. I read about him a while ago, but to see him in the news again because of his death is ridiculous.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Damn, I thought someone had finally killed Paris Hilton. I don't feel sorry for the dog, dog's don't care, they are always happy, they love the attention. Just look at Paris Hilton

Rayzn

Registered Member
dk_rare said:
Damn, I thought someone had finally killed Paris Hilton. I don't feel sorry for the dog, dog's don't care, they are always happy, they love the attention. Just look at Paris Hilton
That's cold. ;)

yooperchick

Registered Member
That dog is something that will give you nightmares. I was going to watch the video, but didn't have the plug in. Now, I don't think it will. Especially not before going to bed.