UFO sightings in England

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wooly, Dec 19, 2008.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Another story of 'mystery lights' appearing over an area, this time in the west midlands in england.

Mystery 'UFO' Lights Over Halesowen In the Midlands | Strange News | Sky News

One witnesses description was quite something:

sounds crazy, but who knows?

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Only in England and I'll believe such a theory once I see it for myself.

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

4. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

5. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

Seeing the pictures it reminds me of this story earlier this year.

UFO sighted near St Athens military base in Cardiff chased by South Wales Police helicopter | UFO pictures | The Sun |News

What are the similarities I hear you cry? well here is the follow up story to the first and if you ask me from watching that video in the first article, the UFOs are the exact same things.

BBC NEWS | Wales | Wedding couple sparked UFO alert

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

haha, you have to love the picture the sun had at the top of their article, very accurate. :p

7. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I just love the differnce in reporting, it really does highlight the fact of how much can we believe!.......... not in UFOs but journalists:lol:

8. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

There's been a huge increase in UFO sightings in England over the last year or so but still nobody has managed to obtain concrete evidence that any of these sightings are out of the ordinary.

You'd think surely somebody would have collected some stone-wall footage.

9. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Stereotypical UFO craft. I won't believe, or be entertained by it until the sighters begin to make up some almost unbelievable stuff about an UFO. It's just the same stuff over and over again. How about a spiky ball bouncing 100 feet in the air over and over again?