UFO sightings in England

wooly

I am the woolrus
Another story of 'mystery lights' appearing over an area, this time in the west midlands in england.

Mystery 'UFO' Lights Over Halesowen In the Midlands | Strange News | Sky News

One witnesses description was quite something:

"Then they came towards us and flew right over the top. Some were so close they were almost touching and were only a hundred feet or so above us.
"The objects were absolutely silent and travelling at probably twice the speed of a normal aircraft.
"They were all circular and had 13 to 15 lights around the rim. Each had lights in the centre which were flashing on and off. They went south at a terrific speed."
sounds crazy, but who knows?

Bananas

Endangered Species
Seeing the pictures it reminds me of this story earlier this year.

UFO sighted near St Athens military base in Cardiff chased by South Wales Police helicopter | UFO pictures | The Sun |News

STUNNED police gave chase to a UFO after it attacked their helicopter near a military base.

The mystery aircraft zoomed straight at the chopper as the three-man cop crew prepared to land.
The pilot banked sharply to avoid being hit, then launched into a high-speed pursuit. But he was forced to give up the chase as the helicopter’s fuel ran low – and the UFO escaped.
What are the similarities I hear you cry? well here is the follow up story to the first and if you ask me from watching that video in the first article, the UFOs are the exact same things.

BBC NEWS | Wales | Wedding couple sparked UFO alert

Special glow lanterns set off at a wedding could have been mistaken for a UFO by police officers in a helicopter.
The three-man crew spotted an unusual object in the sky above St Athan on 8 June in the Vale of Glamorgan.

wooly

I am the woolrus
haha, you have to love the picture the sun had at the top of their article, very accurate. :p

Bananas

Endangered Species
haha, you have to love the picture the sun had at the top of their article, very accurate. :p

I just love the differnce in reporting, it really does highlight the fact of how much can we believe!.......... not in UFOs but journalists:lol:

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
There's been a huge increase in UFO sightings in England over the last year or so but still nobody has managed to obtain concrete evidence that any of these sightings are out of the ordinary.

You'd think surely somebody would have collected some stone-wall footage.

"They were all circular and had 13 to 15 lights around the rim. Each had lights in the centre which were flashing on and off. They went south at a terrific speed."
Stereotypical UFO craft. I won't believe, or be entertained by it until the sighters begin to make up some almost unbelievable stuff about an UFO. It's just the same stuff over and over again. How about a spiky ball bouncing 100 feet in the air over and over again?