UFC

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Anthony1975, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Anyone a fan of UFC? I am a big fan and my favourite fighter is Forrest Griffin.

2. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah I'm a fan. I've watched a few seasons of the Ultimate Fighter and seen a couple of the PPV events. But I have to admit Im not a huge fan. The last PPV I saw was the Liddel v. Ortiz, the best bout in that PPV had to have been the Orlovski fight.

My favorite is Joe "Diesel" Riggs. He hasnt fought since last November, and I havent been following the UFC since then so I dont even know when his next bout is.

3. Anthony1975

He isn't in UFC anymore he left to sign for Strikeforce.

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

ah, well like I said, lol I'm not an everyday watcher of the UFC :hah:

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am not a big follower of UFC, I don't mind watching George St Pierre because he usually dominates and he's Canadian. I also like Brock Lesnar, I know a lot of people dont believe he should be champ, but I enjoy watching him and if he keeps at it he's going to become even better.

6. Anthony1975

GSP is awesome I always love watching his fights. Pity in his last one BJ Penn and his corner tried to discredit him by saying he greased up so as Penn couldn't get a hold on him. Bullshit Penn just admit you got fucking owned.

7. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I use to watch it back in the day, when there were less rules and it was just brutal. My favorite fight was Goodridge vs. Herrera. Such a quick fight but what a brutal knockout. I occasionally watch it, but it just isn't the same anymore. Too much water in the kool-aid.

8. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

I dont watch much but I do love UFC I try to watch it whenever I see its on. I really like Brock Lesner I thought he was awesome in wwe and I think he will be great in ufc.

9. SubZero

SubZero Registered Member

Watch virtually all of the PPV's but I am not a fan of TUF. Been a fan of Pride before it's demise and still support all the fighters from there: rampage, anderson silva, nog, shogun, cro cop, wanderlei silva

10. LB_RA1D3R

LB_RA1D3R New Member

I love watching UFC, never had a favorite fighter but love watching Tito Ortiz, Matt Serra, Andrei Arlovski, etc..

Looking forward to UFC 98 :D