UFC 70

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Omega, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

Did anyone see this free event? The last match with cro cop where he got his head kick offed was the best UFC moment I have ever seen. That will stick in my mined forever.

2. Stoner

Stoner Guest

Hi, Omega.

Yes I saw it. I am a huge MMA fan. I watch every event the UFC has.

That was a fluke KO by Gonzaga on Cro-Cop. Gonzaga got very lucky...not that he won but the way he won. Gonzaga is a world-class submission expert (BJJ). BJJ practitioners aren't known KOing people. Sure it happens but the majority of the time BJJ wants to get you on the ground.

My jaw hit the floor when I saw Cro-Cop get knocked out from the head kick. Usually it's Cro-Cop who is doing the head kicking. Cro-Cop's highlite reel is head kick after head kick after head kick. His left kick is faster than most people can jab with their hand.

Well this sets up a title shot between Randy Couture and Gonzaga. Should be a great fight. Randy needs to keep this fight upright and avoid the ground.

3. Omega

Omega Ω

I know Cro-Cops legs were extemely big and powerful I think that is what made the knock out so amazing because the ref stood then up. Then out of no were comes this kick from Gonzaga. I go to say though I would rather have Coture and Gonzaga over couture and Cro-Cop. They would both be great matches but Randy even said that night he would rather have a match with Cro-Cop.

Also that night I saw the pitbulls hair and I had no clue he cut his hair it looks so odd to me and I do not like it at all. I really thought the long curly hair was a big part of him and now that it is short it looks bad IMO.

BTW Stoner it is great to know there is a MMA fan in Fusion Central. Look forward to more post from me about UFC :)

4. ChinUp

ChinUp ¤ Breathe

[​IMG] Michael Bisping :[​IMG]: vs :[​IMG]: Elvis Sinosic

Was an excellent bout also .. Local Bisping is close on the heels of Thompson ..