UFC 229

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So kind of a big one this weekend, McGregor and Khabib, MMA's blackhole vs. MMA's Drago. Anyone else will watch this one?

I'm going to a friends house to watch it. I'm not big into UFC, however, this is one fight that I am really looking forward to. I think if Khabib can get him past the second round, Conor is in trouble. He's shown he can gas out quickly, but he's as dangerous as anyone in those first two rounds.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Can't watch it since I got a big family reunion on Saturday. Personally, I think Khabib's got this. And I wouldn't be too sad if Conor got knocked out.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Watched it all. It's a shame what happened after Khabib won because it was an outstanding performance by Khabib that would have gone down as a pinnacle moment in the sport. Instead, the brawl after is what will be remembered.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I don't know how in the hell Dana White cannot strip Khabib of his title after what he did. And it's always funny to see MMA diehards defending their sport and mocking WWE when you see stuff like what happened this weekend.