• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

UFA Thomas speaking with multiple teams

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/ufa- ... no-1-role/

If you were a General Manager would you take a chance on Tim Thomas? A 39-year old goaltender that hasn't played in over a year in the NHL.

Personally, I wouldn't take a chance on him. At his age, there's a higher risk of injury, I always thought he's had a shitty attitude, and he probably wants to much money.

Thoughts?

Habsfan2500

No he may have been good when he left but honestly hasn't, played at all in a year and he's not 30 years old anymore he is too old

Crypticshock

Registered Member
No different than Roloson who took his team to the conference finals at +39. On yeah, he lost that conference final to Thomas. Any team who needs a veteran are insane not to take a poke at Thomas. What an incredible back-up to have.