U.S. Soldier Convicted of Felony for Owning a Gun

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
This is exactly why I don't like government bureaucracy.

YouTube - U.S. Soldier Convicted of Felony for Owning a Gun

Now maybe you can see why ridiculous gun laws do nothing but hurt the law abiding. As was the case in this story.

All these laws do is put law abiding people in prison for stupid crap and do nothing to curb crime rates. Why? Because the law abiding are easy targets.

This is a horrible abuse of power if I have ever seen one. Instead of realizing it was an accident and letting it go, the government used the power of the state to throw this man in prison for an accident.

To think they want to pass more laws to do this exact same stuff to other law abiding people. This is not the first time this has happened. This is political fascism.

Discuss...

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It sounds like the ATF and law enforcement are simply looking to pull a crime out of their asses after they wrongly went after a US soldier. Also, I had the same question that was asked at the end: why the hell did they send so much muscle into this guy's house?

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
It sounds like the ATF and law enforcement are simply looking to pull a crime out of their asses after they wrongly went after a US soldier. Also, I had the same question that was asked at the end: why the hell did they send so much muscle into this guy's house?
Because he's a dangerous white wing extremist with all those guns. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, it's the government we're talking about here, this just shows us they are unchecked and can do whatever the hell they want. It's sad we have this in America.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Well, we're definitely moving towards a nanny government even with members on this forum suggesting the government knows better or should be in power over the people so it's only natural that fuck ups like this are going to happen.

I really can't make a sound decision on the case yet though, I want to know why the ATF, local law enforcement, and SWAT were involved. I mean, the government is a bit kooky but I'd bet it's a rarity that they just send out the whole battalion on a whim or with little reason (even if it's poor reasoning). I just want to know why they went after the guy.