• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

U.S. files espionage charges against Chinese hackers

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
WASHINGTON - The Department of Justice announced Monday charges against five Chinese military hackers, accusing them of stealing trade secrets and other proprietary or sensitive information.

U.S. files economic espionage charges against Chinese military hackers - CBS News
They are costing the US companies billions of dollars with their hacking. I'm wondering if we should just block the whole country from connecting to anyone in the US if these people aren't arrested. Which I don't look for them to be, there might even be more attacks because of these charges.

I know governments hack each other all the time trying to find out what they are up to but this involves companies being hacked and their secrets stolen.

Thoughts?