Tyrus Thomas

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
DraftExpress - As of right now, according to DraftExpress.com, it appears that Tyrus Thomas will not be working out competitively against anyone in any workout for a team drafting outside the top 3, and will not be working out for any teams period outside the top 3.

The site is also reporting that is Thomas' camp guarantees he will be drafted #2 by the Chicago Bulls

W

wbbfan

Wow, the bulls have this off season served to them on a platter and they pull this? Oh well good for the raps.... :eek: ??? :D

S

scottmcgrady

The Bulls did have a good season and have the possibility of getting a good draft pick. I was surprised that they were #2. The Bulls could become a good team again soon with new talents. They just need more experience and then i think they could be able to compete.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that Thomas is a question mark, you don't really know what your going to get from him in the NBA level. Also the reason why the Bulls got that high pick is because when they traded for Curry to New York, New York gave them the number 1 pick.

F

Forbidden

Yeah I agree you don't know how he'll perform at NBA level, however, he can jump like 100 feet in the air which always helps.

K

kissingslits

It is hard to tell how good of a player he will be. He only played one year at LSU and all he really showed was that he has a good eye for the ball and is freakishly athletic. He will be one hell of a working progress to compete in the NBA. His defense will come with time because he is so athletic but he does need more shooting range. I think overall after his career is over he would have made 1 or 2 allstar games but pretty much be a good roleplayer.